1.- Purpose of the treatment of personal data:
1.1. For what purpose will we treat your personal data?
In UPHAIRS we will treat your personal data, collected through the Website with the following purposes:
1. a) In case of hiring the goods and services offered through the Website, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of service.
2. b) Sending information requested through the forms provided on the Website.
3. c) Sending newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of the Website, Uphairs. We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the email address above.
The fields in these records are mandatory, and it is impossible to carry out the expressed purposes if these data are not provided.
2.2. How long is the personal data collected kept?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal responsibilities for the services provided may arise.
2.- Legitimacy: The treatment of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
1. a) The request for information and/or the hiring of UPHAIRS services, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to an eventual hiring.
If you do not provide us with your data or if you provide them in an erroneous or incomplete manner, we will not be able to attend to your request, and it will not be possible to provide you with the requested information or to hire the services.
3.- Recipients: The data will not be communicated to any third party outside UPHAIRS, unless legally required.
4.- Information about the person responsible for the processing of personal data:
The person responsible for the processing of the data collected through the website: www.uphairs.com (hereinafter, the "Website" or the "Site"):
Hereafter referred to as UPHAIRS.
5.- Rights: As an interested party who has provided us with your personal data, you have full right to obtain confirmation of whether we are treating your personal data in UPHAIRS, and in particular you are entitled to exercise the following rights that the data protection regulations recognize you, as provided in the same:
• Right of ACCESS to your personal data.
• Rights to request the RIGHT to rectify inaccurate data.
• Right to request their DELETION when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected.
• Under certain circumstances, you may request the LIMITATION OF THE PROCESSING of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
• Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, the interested parties may exercise their right to OPPOSE the processing of their data. We will stop processing the data, except for legitimate compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may request your right to the PORTFOLIO of the data.
You may exercise such rights by sending a communication to the postal address and/or e-mail address listed in section "1.
Furthermore, in the event that any of your rights have been infringed, the interested party has the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the AEPD's electronic headquarters: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/